Pay through paytm UPI for your uber ride and get discount upto 20%. The maximum discount that you can get is Rs 1000. Offer is valid till 31st march.
How to Get 20% Cashback Up to Rs 1000 on Uber?
- Visit Paytm
- Login or register
- Now load some money in your Paytm wallet.
- Goto Uber or download Uber app.
- Now initiate a ride on Uber.
- Enter your location and other details.
- Pay through Paytm UPI.
- Cashback will be credit in your Paytm wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- Pay using @Paytm UPI address (A Paytm UPI address ends with “@paytm” text)
- Customers to receive maximum Cashback of ₹100 on completion of every 2 trips using Paytm UPI on Uber
- Customers can avail up to ₹1000 Cashback using Paytm UPI on Uber in a calendar month
- 20% Cashback will be against the total value of every 2 trips
- Offer valid till 31st March 2019
- Minimum trip value of Rs 2 qualify for this offer
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful completion of 2 trips on Uber
- Cashback will NOT be credited if money is debited from Paytm Wallet
- Cashback will be canceled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- The mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for Cashback
- In case of any dispute, the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive Cashbacks in their wallets.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to ₹10,000 a month and would have to provide us anyone ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashbacks in their wallets