Reliance Jio has announced Now Exchange your any company old 3G/4G dongle and Get JioFi Device for Rs.499. The Market price of this JioFi Device is Rs 1999. You have to Buy the Jio Sim with (Rs 99+309) Recharge, which is compulsory for All.
How to Exchange your Old 3G/4G Dongle with JioFi Device?
- First of all, Visit on your nearest Reliance Mini store/Xpress store.
- Now Ask them You want to Exchange your Old 3G/4G Dongle/datacard/Hotspot router and want Latest JioFi Device.
- Now You have to Purchase the Jio Sim with Recharge of (Rs 99+309), Compulsory.
- Now Provide your aadhaar Card number and verify it via Fingerprint and your aadhaar card details get fetch into their system.
- Now Your Jio Sim get Activated within 1 hour.
- That’s it, Your Old 3g/4g Dongle get exchanged with JioFi Device.
What is JioFi?
LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
What documents do I need to carry to get a Jio SIM?
For a faster and paperless processing, you may opt for Jio eKYC SIM activation process which will be done using your Aadhar Card. If you do not have a local Aadhar number, please visit your nearest Reliance Digital/Dx Mini store with original and a copy of valid Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) documents and a passport size photograph.