Paytm Payments Bank facility goes live in Paytm App Beta Version. Paytm users can create a Paytm Payments Bank Account and can right away grab other benefits too. Paytm Payments Bank is a lot awaited feature which finally rolls out. Just follow this guide to know How to Open a Saving Paytm Payments Bank account for Free and also get a Free Debit Card with it.
Benefits of Paytm Payments Bank :-
- Open a Saving Account in a Few Minute.
- Manage Account from Paytm App, no need to visit offline Banks.
- Get a Free Debit Card, working anywhere in India, Online or Offline.
- Also Get Paytm Payments Bank Banking Kit which includes :
- Cheque Book
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking Instructions Manual
- AWelcome Kit with instructions
- Minimum Balance Limit : Re 1
- Maximum Balance Limit : Rs 100000 (1 Lakh)
- 4% Interest Rate.
- Transaction Charges are NULL.
- UPI, IMPS & NEFT Services are available.
- Withdrawal through ATM will probably be available.
How to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account :-
- First of all, you need to Download Paytm Beta Apk File Through Our Link.
- Install & Open Paytm App (Uninstall Previous Paytm App).
- Signup / Login to Paytm Account.
- Now On Paytm Dashboard, click on bank account button. (check image below)
- Now click on Proceed button.
- It will ask you to Set Paytm Passcode of 4 Digits, Just enter 4 Digit Passcode.
- Then they will ask to Add Nominees for your Paytm Payments Bank account. (optional)
- If you have already done Paytm KYC then you will instantly get Paytm Payments Bank Access with all its features.
- If You’re Non-KYC User, Then Paytm will first verify the Documents of the User (Aadhaar Card). Just continue the paytm bank account process if you haven’t completed Paytm KYC.
- On next screen, you will be asked to enter or choose your Home Address, Aadhaar Card number & Name. So just Enter your Current Home Address, your Aadhaar Card Number and Name as on Aadhaar Card and click on Request an Appointment.
- One of the Paytm Executive will reach you (through the address you submitted) to verify the Aadhaar Card submitted by you.
- That’s it..!! Paytm will Verify and Approve your Paytm Payments Bank Account after successful KYC verification.
- Now Enjoy the Great Features of Paytm Payments Bank – Free Debit Card, Paytm Payments Bank Free Kit, 4% Interest Rate, etc.
- You will receive SMS confirmations when your Paytm Payments Bank account is Ready.
- Also you will receive SMS of Debit Card issues to you in Paytm Payments Bank.
- You can click on Bank Account option in Paytm App to check and manage your Paytm Payments Bank Account.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Paytm Payments Bank account can be opened only by a Resident Indian.
- Paytm Payments Bank is allowed to hold a maximum balance of Rs 1,00,000/- per individual customer at the end of the day i.e. the combined balance of your wallet and savings accounts should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/- at the end of the day.
- There is no minimum balance requirement to open an account with Paytm Payments Bank. Hence, you can open an account with us even with zero balance.
- Paytm Payments Bank is not permitted to offer loans, overdrafts/advances against customer deposits, credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, demat accounts etc. In case we offer such products, they will be powered by our partner institutions.
- Nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts.