Get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay balance, on purchase of products using Amazon Pay EMI payment option. The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.1000 per customer. The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their gift card balance within 45 days.
- What is the offer?
- On placing your order using Amazon Pay EMI at Amazon.in app from Feb 5th 6PM to Feb 9th you will get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
- How can I avail this offer?
- Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, under EMI, please check if Amazon Pay EMI is available for your purchase. If it’s there, please select Amazon Pay EMI option, desired tenure and proceed. You will get 5% cashback on successful completion of the transaction.
- What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback?
- The minimum transaction amount to avail cashback is Rs. 3,000.
- What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
- The maximum cashback per customer is Rs.1000. Cashback will be credited to Amazon Pay Balance within 45 days.
- What if I cancel/return the product?
- Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned.
- Would I get the offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
- No, you will not be able to make partial payment through Amazon Pay Balance.
- My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
- If your payment failed while placing the order, you will not be eligible for the cashback. You will have to place new order using Amazon Pay EMI to get the offer.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is made available on Amazon mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Pay India Private Limited.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- This Offer is valid from February 5th 6PM to February 9th 2019 (“Offer Period”), or until stocks of the products made available by the sellers on Amazon.in last, whichever is earlier, unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion) without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, during the Offer Period, if customers purchase select products on Amazon.in worth INR 3,000 or above, on a per transaction basis, and makes the payment of the purchase transaction (of the Product) using Amazon Pay EMI payment option, will be entitled to receive a cashback of 5% of the purchase value, upto INR 1,000 per customer, through Amazon Pay Balance. Customers need to check the offer eligibility on the Product Page.
- Each customer can avail a maximum cashback of INR 1000 (Indian Rupees one thousand only) per account under this Offer, irrespective of number of purchases during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the Customer or the seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Customer returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Customer will be refunded.
- Amazon reserves the right to withhold this benefit to any Customer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of Amazon Pay EMI.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon Pay EMI registered users are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any such participation is purely voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- By participating in this Offer, every Amazon Pay EMI registered user expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.